Coucou tout le monde ! Ca y est c'est décidé, je reprend mon blog en main! Ici je viens faire un article concernant ma vie en tant que fille au-pair. J'ai passé 8 mois près d'Oxford et je tiens à vous faire partager cela en photos ....!

Hey guys ! This is it, I have decided to write on my blog again, yeah ! Here I am coming to talk to you about my au-pair experience. I have spent 8 months next to Oxford and I want to share that with you within those pictures...!

ENJOY !


Les prairies environnants l'université de Christ Church....
The fields surrounding the university of Christ Church college...


Christ church college main entrance



Oxford proper "skyline"....


The dreaming Spires...!


A day in Cambridge.



The strange cocktail names in Camden ...:)


enjoying the tubs..!


Crazy Camden Town .. Lovin' it!



Hello from St Pat' Day :)





Yummy coffees at Costa !



the Shard itself !:)